Home » Our Staff
Takashi Matsuki, M.D.
- Private Practice, located on the Upper West Side of Manhattan, New York, NY, and Fort Lee, NJ.
- Telepsychiatry practice across the State of Washington, Texas, and Georgia.
- Assistant Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY
- Attending Psychiatrist, Mount Sinai Morningside and West Hospitals, Comprehensive Psychiatric Emergency Program
- Japanese Medical Society of America, Board Member
- Medical Director, Attending Psychiatrist, Mount Sinai Beth Israel Hospital, Comprehensive Psychiatric Emergency Program
Oversaw a multi-disciplinary team of professionals specialized in mental health. Managed patient care to improve outcomes. Maintained the high standards of quality control and ensured compliance to both the federal and state regulations. Supervised and instructed psychiatry residents and medical students.
- Medical Director, Shonan Nagisa Medical Clinic, Fujisawa, Japan
Served as a primary care physician at the biggest organization providing medial in-home healthcare in Japan. Rendered medical services to homebound or bedridden patients. Actively engaged in palliative care of terminally-ill patients. Managed 90+ employees.
Supervised and coordinated medical care for 1800+ patients under our care.
- M.D. (Doctor of Medicine): Tokyo Medical and Dental University, Tokyo, Japan
- Resident in Psychiatry: Mount Sinai Beth Israel New York, NY
Completed ACGME-accredited psychiatry residency training program.
- Resident in Emergency and Primary Care Medicine: Yokosuka General Hospital, Uwamachi, Yokosuka, Japan
Two-year mandatory training program in primary care for postgraduate physician, required by the Japanese government for full licensure: Completed.
- Intern: United States Naval Hospital, Yokosuka, Japan
Rotating internship in an actual clinical setting similar to that in the U.S.: Completed. Also learned medicine for both outpatient and inpatient, and worked as a medical liaison to facilitate communication between local hospitals and the U.S. Naval Hospital in Japan.
License and Certification
- Board-Certified in Psychiatry by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Illinois State Medical License and DEA
- New York State Medical License and DEA
- New Jersey State Medical License and DEA
- Texas State Medical License and DEA
- Georgia State Medical License and DEA
- Alabama State Medical License and DEA
- Washington State Medical License and DEA
- California State Medical License and DEA
- Massachusetts State Medical License and DEA
- Maryland State Medical License and DEA
- Japanese Medical License
- American Psychiatric Association
- New York County Medical Society
- Japanese Medical Society of America
- JAMSNET(Japanese Medical Support Network) Mental Health Network
- The Japanese American Association of New York, Committee on Aging Issues
Megumi Omonishi Ph.D.
Licensed Clinical Psychologist
Kansai University in Osaka, Japan
Southern Arkansas University
Central Arkansas University – Master in Psychology
Georgia State University – Doctor of Psychology
Tennessee University Health Science Center – Internship
Dr. Megumi Omonishi Ph.D. provides teletherapy in the following states.
Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Delaware, District of Columbia, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Minnesota, Missouri, Nevada, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin
Affiliated Medical Facility
- Kuraoka Clinic http://www.kuraokaclinic.com